Thursday, November 19, 2009

Operation: iTunes Completion (Update)

Ignore the last post regarding Operation: iTunes Completion. The library had a small glitch in it. After figuring this out, I started uncontrollably screaming, throwing sharp/glass objects across rooms, and kicking people's shins. Here's a real and sensible update as to where I am.

Currently Listening to: "That Next Place" from Meet Joe Black

Next 9 songs on my list:
1. "Someone Else" from Meet Joe Black
2. "Cheek to Cheek" from Meet Joe Black
3. "My Girl" by the Temptations
4. "(I Know) I'm Losing You" by The Temptations
5. "I Want To Hold Your Hand" from Across the Universe
6. "If It's In You" by Syd Barrett
7. "Dark Globe" by Syd Barrett
8. "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
9. "Baby Love" by The Supremes

Number of Songs Listened to (Including Current Song): 67
Songs Not Listened to Yet: 2277
Percentage of Songs Listened To:2.8%
Percentage Left to Listen To: 97.2%

In case you were confused by the recurring artists in the upcoming songs, I have put my order set by rating of the song, from lowest to highest, and then organize those ratings by Artist, from Z to A. Currently, I am in the Thomas Newman 3 star section.

This is going to take forever.

Michael "Xavier" Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment