Sunday, November 29, 2009

Operation: iTunes Completion (Progress Report)

Since you all care so much about what I listen to, here's my progress. Don't you dare lie and say that you don't care. You care.

Currently Listening to: "Other Arms" by Robert Plant

Next 9 songs on my list:
1. "Shooting Star" by Ringo Starr and Simon Kirke
2. "It Don't Come Easy" by Ringo Starr
3. "Liverpool 8" by Ringo Starr
4. "I Don't Want to Lose You" by REO Speedwagon
5. "Here With Me" by REO Speedwagon
6. "Don't Let Him Go" by REO Speedwagon
7. "The Voodoo Walk" by Ray Davies
8. "No One Listen" by Ray Davies
9. "Vietnam Cowboys" by Ray Davies


Number of Songs Listened to (Including Current Song): 157
Songs Not Listened to Yet: 2201 (Added some songs)
Percentage of Songs Listened To: 6.6%
Percentage Left to Listen To: 93.4%

In case you were confused by the recurring artists in the upcoming songs, I have put my order set by rating of the song, from lowest to highest, and then organize those ratings by Artist, from Z to A. Currently, I am in the "R" 3 star section.

This is difficult. Sometimes I bleed.

Michael "Xavier" Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment