Monday, November 9, 2009

Clearing Things Up

For any of you followers that haven't heard, there have been some scandalous incidents recently involving this blog, including things pertaining to The Jonas Brothers, romantic comedies, and a word that starts with "p" and ends with "rivates", among other things. So, I would like to clear some things up.

A. I am not gay. I am 99% sure of this.
B. I have never seen The Proposal. The others are my own personal business.
C. Although I do stick to my ideals of me being the best looking Jonas Brother, I do not listen to them (Refer to A.)
D. I am epic.
E. I am not gay. 98% sure. (Refer to B)
F. I do listen to the Beach Boys.
G. I am not gay. 97% sure. (Refer to F)
H. I would NEVER use the "p******s" word online. How dare you think that?

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Michael "Xavier" Youd









P. S.- rivates. Secret Message.

4 comments:

  1. Michael "Xavier" Youd,

    I am a big fan of your middle name, and your blog is hands down my favorite. How can I make my blog ("The Okay Gig in the Sky") more epic like yours?

    Best,
    Seymour Butts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Butts,

    I thank you for your compliment on my super-duper-epic-amazing-adjective-epic-lovely-gorgeous middle name. I've seen your blog, and while I'm quite impressed, I do have some suggestions of how to make it better, which include the following:

    -Bears
    -Funny Expletives
    -Experiences pertaining to bird watching/bar fighting
    -Pictures of whales
    -More facial hair
    -Bears
    -Patriotism
    -Fast food
    -Dancing Fruit
    -Optional: Pictures of two hamsters either cage fighting or sword fighting.

    I hope these have helped you.

    Michael "Xavier" Youd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. X (can I call you that?),

    I appreciate your suggestions very much. I hope that you will notice the hint of patriotism in my most recent post. I also think you would be pleased with my current facial hair situation. The neck beard has been growing since November 1 (or, the start of No-Shave November, or "Movember.") Fast food is also a frequent theme.

    I appreciate your continued support,

    Mr. Butts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Xavier, you are funny as crap. :D

    ReplyDelete