Friday, November 13, 2009

Home Alone, Xavier Style

Some of you may know this, but my Thursday was spent in general isolation from the world. While this may sound depressing, it is actually an American Party. And shockingly enough, an American party does not consist of me crying in my room while listening to James Blunt. Here is how my after-school Home Alone Party went. (Mr. Culkin was unable to attend)

I got home around 3:45. I then let out Nala and did my outside stuff for about 15 minutes. I then warmed up some Potato Skins, watching The Office. After eating, (about 5), I had the desire to go all Risky Business (you know, dancing in your underwear to "Old Time Rock and Roll"). After realizing that Tom Cruise was involved in that, I immediately tried to do something epic enough that I would be forgiven. So I ate a bunch of Salt and Vinegar Chips (AKA, forgiveness). I then went to a somewhat blan Youth Committee meeting. After I got back, I watched my various TV shows (all of which were excellent). At about 10:45, I decided that I should do homework. So I worked for about 45 minutes on homework. At 11:30, I became tired, and had the desire to sleep. But I had to do one more epic thing to end my day alone the right way. So I turned on some Stevie Wonder songs, and ate a bowl of Reese's Pieces. At 11:30. At 11:45, I declared my day a victorious one, and went to sleep. Epic.

Michael "Xavier" Youd

PS-I may or may not have, but definitely have, had the desire to do that Risky Business thing before. Unfortunately, our kitchen isn't set up properly. Curse you, glass door.

No comments:

Post a Comment