Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Wish List: Part 1

As many of you know, the only holiday that is more American than 4th of July is Christmas. Christmas=America. So, in order to celebrate Christmas the correct way, I would like to put the beginning of my wish list on my blog. So here we go.

-American Flag
-Dead Bear
-World Domination
-Facial Hair
-Cardboard cut-out of Hugh Grant or Pat Sajak
-Super speed
-Beard
-Bong
-Alex Trebek's head on a platter
-Laser vision
-Mom to stop getting into my marijuana stash
-For mom not to get mad at me for that last point (Early Christmas present?)
-Refill to my MJ stash (MJ is Michael Jackson, not mary jane...okay, maybe it's mary jane)
-Disco Ball
-Aretha Franklin

This list is going to be continued. Stay tuned throughout the Christmas season.

Michael "Xavier" Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment