Friday, December 18, 2009

The Top 25 Moments of 2009- 25

25. Fruit Punch Chug

It was a great week at EFY. My charm was charming. My looks were looking. And my boldness was unfortunately bolding. Wednesday marked the pizza night of the group. We all ate outside and enjoyed ourselves until our leader announced that he forgot cups. While the girls were upset, the guys were just fine with drinking straight from the bottles. However, one bottle of carbonated fruit punch lay untouched. When the leader and another kid joked about chugging it, one man took the challenge.




Luckily, a health guy came over and stopped me at half way, while I had downed an entire litre. And how good that was. Afterwards, I cried and moaned in screaming agony. It felt as though I were listening to an Owl City song. That much pain. However, my bold attempt of chugging a 2 liter bottle of fruit punch in front of my peers was worth it, being a great moment of 2009.


Michael Xavier Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment