Monday, December 14, 2009

The Bucket List (Part 1)

Hello, followers.

First, I must apologize for my lack of recent blog posts. I've been extremely depressed ever since the recent protests against me, and therefore could not put the energy into blogging my depression, which would sound so depressing. This would depress you to a point of severe depression. I'm sorry if I depressed you.

Anyways, after getting some Facebook pass-along notes involving bucket lists, lately I've been thinking about life, and how short it is, and how little time we have. (I am straight) So, I've decided to start my own bucket list. I will continue to add onto it, and any time that I complete an item, I shall tell of the story on this Lusciously American Blog. Here we go.

1. Get kicked out of a mall.
2. Dress up like a leprechaun in public for a day (No St. Patrick's Day)
3. Have a random (but attractive) woman make out with me for reasons I don't know. (That includes my extreme fame)
4. Learn the entire dance to "Thriller"
5. Punch somebody in the face
6. Punch Tom Cruise in the face
7. Touch Oprah's hand. I was just going to leave it at touch Oprah, but that would be controversial.
8. Bleach my hair.
9. Tackle a bear
10. Pick up a girl at a bookstore by looking in the "Vampire Romance" section
11.Meet Bono
12. Buy a Fedora
13. Successfully complete the Gallon Challenge (Yes, I have tried before)
14. Swim in a non-swimming fountain (Yes, like in Batman Begins)
15. Win in a fight against Chuck Norris.

1 comment:

  1. 13. I'm not sure you remember just how much pain was involved in our gallon challenge attempt. And at the same time, how could you forget?

    ReplyDelete