Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Top 25 Moments of 2009- 18

18. Lowes Hide & Seek

Our 18/24 hour day was going well for us, when for some reason, Jon and I decided that we wanted to go to Lowes. About 2 minutes later, we realized that we had made a bad choice in going to Lowes. So in order to make the day more fun, we did what any civilized 2 people would do. We played hide and go seek. Jon hid first. I searched for him for 20 minutes, and assumed he left the store. But I had made a large mistake. I forgot to check Tool World. Of course! How silly could I be? Finally, with satisfied hearts and an empty cart, we left Lowes, making it a little bit better. And best of all, it gave a great moment that will make it into the top 25 moments of 2009.PS- I think that picture is actually from when we were buying food at Wal-Mart. No official evidence is available at the moment that we went to Lowes. We did.

Michael Xavier Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment