Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Top 25 Moments of 2009- 19

19. St. Louis Watchtower

It was an extremely warm night for a Dave Matthews Band concert. The situation was not ideal. I was with my mother, who seemed to be tense the entire night. The heat did not help her tenseness, nor did the lesbians sitting in front of us. The opening band got Mom on edge. Finally, Dave comes on. Even though my mother was still upset, we all enjoyed ourselves. And then came the encore. The first song was You & Me, which set the two women in front of us to be...passionate. But then, Dave Matthews gave his one gift to the world: his cover of All Along the Watchtower.
That's not actually a picture I took. That's just the first image when you Google "Dave Matthews St. Louis". Aside from the crappy picture, those 9 minutes were awesome enough not only to make me crap my pants, but to be on the top 25 moments of 2009.

Michael Xavier Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment