Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Severe Apology

42 days ago, I apologized for my lack of blog posts, blaming it on an understandable depression dealing with the new dating of pages. Now, I must apologize again. I have failed all of my millions of loyal followers. You have had to endure these 42 days of "Lackofxavieritis", with its awful symptoms of bloody ears, disintegration of internal/vital organs, and a strange desire to listen to Miley Cyrus. Luckily, I'm always with me, so I never have to go through these awful symptoms (Why yes, I am listening to that one Carly Simon song right now), although I do sometimes sing Miley Cyrus...anyways, back to where I was. I thought I'd take this opportunity to finally apologize for making your ears bleed, your spleens disappear, and your heads fill up with "Party in the USA". I should not have been so selfish as to forget about Lackofxavieritis (Which by the way, when Lackofxavieritis is spelled, the spell check reccomends we use the word "Gastroenteritis", which sounds equally as painful and awkward). Please accept my apology, and my condolences. Stay strong....And I'm swinging my hips like yeah...

Michael "Xavier" Youd

No comments:

Post a Comment