Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Dear viewers,
I am so sorry that, for the past 39 days, I have neglected to post anything on this blog. The blues have hit me. Once I returned to school, I realized that now I would have to date my paper, I could no longer put a "/0#", but now would have to replace it with a "/1#". This has put me in a severe sense of depression. Luckily, the least corny and most sophisticated holiday of the year, Valentine's Day, has brought me back up. And this is why.

Every year, Gallatin High School puts on multiple fundraisers pertaining to Valentine's Day, including Crush sales and balloon sales. While normally, I would not receive anything except for what I provided myself, this year was different. This year, Dillon Axton, my best friend and accomplice of American awesomeness, and I received balloons from our "school mother", Alex Richards. And then I had to stay after school. I stayed after with Chaz until 4, working on a website for FBLA. So while waiting for my mother to pick me up, I saw a balloon, free time, and an opportunity. Chaz held my phone, and took a video of this awesomeness.




God bless America.

Michael Xavier Youd

1 comment: