Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer 2010

Friends, Americans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

After a year of ups and downs, I can now say that I am on summer vacation, and that I am no longer a sophomore! No longer will I have to stall the pace of my writing when thinking of how to spell sophomore! No longer will I have to live as the 3rd child, not being young enough to be cute, but not old enough to have authority. I am now the 2nd child, having no real face in life.

Now that I am on summer vacation, my plans have been set into order, which include Missouri Scholar's Academy, U2 concerts, going to Texas to see my new nephew, and going to Utah to see my equally as awesome, yet much more normal, brother off to his mission to Sweden. While these are my big plans for summer, there are some small things which I hope to accomplish. These include:

1. Kill a bear.
2. Beat up a communist
3. Make out with an amphibian.
4. Impress a female with my falsetto skills/my secret love for mimes.
5. Mug a mime. (This is the easiest person to mug)
6. Break something.
7. Punch something.
8. Fly.
9. Fight Charles Barkley.
10. Sue Bob Dylan.
11. Find Bobby Fischer.
12. Mug Bobby Fischer.
13. Be a Broadway star.
14. Travel to every state.
15. Stab something.

There is my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment